Hi all! Here are some excellent references for resources on dyslexia and other related topics. Please take the time to visit them.
Learning differences and learning disabilities- web based resources
- International Dyslexia Association (IDA) See “Just the Facts Series (testing, Recommended Readings, ADHD, Social and Emotional Issues), Orton Emeritus Series (A through Z type on different topics) FAQ sections – JOIN!
-http://www.chadd.org Children and adults with AD/HD
- http://www.ldaamerica.org Learning Disability Association of America (LDA)
- http://allkindsofminds.org Mel Levine and others
- http://www.cec.sped.org Center for Instruction
-http://www.ldonline.org Learning Disabilities and ADHD (w/resources & links)
-http://www.nichd.nih.gov National Institute of Child Health and Human Development & report of the National Reading Panel publication
- http://www.proactiveparent.com Proactive Parents- Susan Hall & Louisa Moat
-http://reading.org International Reading Association
-http://dyslexia.yale.edu Yale Center for Dyslexia and Creativity
-http://www.nifl.gov National Institute for Literacy- Put Reading First Publications
-http://learningally.org Learning Ally formerly Recordings for the Blind and Dyslexic
There are many more resources upon request!